U.S. Public and Private Sector Itineraries
Exclusive 40+ years Experience
Prior to the trade mission’s arrival in the United States, Chwat & Company has the experience and contacts to assist both small and large trade missions secure public and private sector opportunities. Selected services would include:
- Development of special itinerary for each trade mission attendees (specific to their product and desire for trade expansion within the U.S.);
- Coordination with Country Government officials, Embassy and Consulate officials and other country designated trade mission attendees;
- Create briefing materials, presentation recommendations, follow-up courses of action and all services tailor-made to each trade mission objective.
Targets of Opportunity include:
- U.S. Public Sector including, but not limited to, all applicable U.S. Government officials and agencies, U.S. State governments (50) and major metropolitan city officials;
- U.S. Private Sector contacts including large business groups, ranging from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, to industry trade and professional associations to individual corporations (arranged by product specific interests);
- Interaction with key officials and staff of the U.S. Congress, IMF, World Bank, Regional Bank authorities and other funding officials.
Trade Mission Proposals will be individually developed and customized to needs and requirements to the trade mission by Chwat & Company and its representatives. Experience includes recommended budget considerations, timing and sites for attendees to present, coordination of travel and other details.
Receptions and social events will be included in each separate trade mission proposal to maximize attendee interaction with decision-makers.
For specific proposals, contact:
John Chwat, President