The Chwat Group is one of Washington’s most reputable firms with a vast experience in State-Government Relations.
- Monitor and report on legislative activity in all 50 state legislatures
- Develop strategy and tactics to influence committees, leadership and state legislators and staff
- Register to lobby, where necessary, to influence the outcome of bills
- Prepare testimony, position papers and other work products
- Consulting on legislative drafting and the state legislative process
State Departments and Agencies:
- Monitoring state rules and regulations, reporting on these initiatives
- Coordinating meetings with state officials, preparing presentation documents and developing strategies
- Expertise in state licensing and regulation of professions, influencing regulations and policies
- Testimony before state agency hearings
- For a variety of national trade and industry associations, worked with the state association and state chapters in their government relations objectives.
- Attended and presented government relations programs at state board meetings, conventions, seminars, and other state capital events.
- Developed for state and federal legislative purposes coalition building initiatives