- “Expanding and integrating your government relations programs” Association Trends Oct. 5, 2007 (.pdf)
- The Legislative Labyrinth: A Map for Not-For-Profits. Ed. Walter Pidgeon Jr. Chapter on “The Use of Outside Legislative Consultants, When and How to use Lobbyist”, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York, NY January 2000.
- Creating & Managing an Association Government Relations Program. Ed. by Michael E. Kastner Chapter 12, “Lobbying the Executive Branch” George Moffat Publishing, Washington, Dc 1998. pp 123-134.
- The President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board: An Historical and Contemporary Analysis 1955-1975. CRS, Library of Congress 75-225F, Washington, DC November 13, 1975
- Civil Preparedness Review, Part I. Joint Committee on Defense Production, U.S. Congress, Washington, DC February, 1977 95th Congress, 1st Session. Appendix A, Selected Significant Events in U.S. Civil Defense 1946-1976. 15pp
WGCU/WMKO FM public broadcasting radio, Florida interview with John Chwat. April 29, 2005. Topic: “The Art of Lobbying” on the “Sound-off with Sasha” program.
- John Chwat featured in The Hill: “Lobbyist with a long view”